1 Jacket done.

I have finally finished Miss J's jacket. Its from Ottobre 1/2007 # 12 size 80. The seam ripper became my best friend with this project.  This is the first time I made a lined jacket.  At first I couldn't seem to figure out how to attach the lining to the outer fabric.  The collar part was easy, it was the front side part.  I knew how it should look but just quite couldn't figure it out.  So after a few days and reading and rereading the directions I finally got it this morning.  I was up at 4 getting hubby ready for work , so after he left I spent some time in prayer and then decided to finish the jacket.


  I love the way it came out.  I used cord for the outer and a cotton woven for the lining.  I added my tag and a loop thing(not sure what its called) to use to hang the jacket.  The tag and loop thing are not centered.  The snaps where pretty easy to put on seeing that this was the first time I ever did snaps.  One snap is not completely even but you can hardly tell.  Its a little big on her right now but will fit perfect for the fall. Well enough here it is.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...